The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. Awwww… that’s so sweet!! Thank you Andrea for nominating me in my very first blog award! :)
Now here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 10 facts about themselves
2. Answer 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions for the people you’ve tagged.
3. Choose 10 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you’ve tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
All right, so after thinking long and hard, I finally came up with 10 random facts!
- I love to sleep! My mom wonder if I was a sloth or koala in my past life, I prefer the latter :)
- Hey ho! I’m your typical Asian with black hair and eyes!
- Chinese and English are my tongues, but I’m master of none, meh :p
- Other than reading, I watch lots of drama serials and I absolutely ADORE ancient chinese drama, just look at their costumes <3
- I’ve not watched more than 10 movies, not yet ._.
- No matter how old I grow, I’ll always stay young at heart, long live animations and cartoons!
- My future occupation changes with time, so no point asking that every first day of school.
- I never knew who Harry Potter was until 11 :p
- I can never understand silly, mindless romances (refer: ROMEO AND JULIET) GAH.
- My first YA book was Twilight and I loved it! Only later when I started on other YA books that my passion for sparkling vampires faded to dust.
1. How long have you been blogging?
For a while over a month, since May 8, 2012, and I hope to see you on May 8, 2013!
2. What genre do you blog about?
Young Adult <3
3. Where are you from?
For one, my parents are from the land of pandas and Great Wall. For two, I’m born in a country/city/island near the equator, any guesses? ;)
4. Do you have any ARCs right now? If so, what?
Nope, they’re not going to burden my pile just yet!
5. What are you currently reading?
Taste by Kate Evangelista and it’s oh-so-yummy!
6. Who is your favourite author of all time?
Of all time? Rowling!!
7. Do you usually read mainstream or indie authors?
Mainstream, best if I get a buoy and flow downstream too!
8. Do you give your read books away, run contests with them, or keep them?
Most of my read books are from the library and they always return to their rightful owners.
9. How many books are in your TBR pile?
Let’s keep it at 30, to clear my conscience of book debt! Oops.
10. What is your favourite food?
Um, is chocolate counted? :D
10 blogs tagged
5. Forever YA
I’ll give you the 10 lovely questions as I’ve answered above! Have fun, and a big thank you to all who participated!