Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly over at Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer to share what’s been going.
YAY! It’s the end of the week!
I’m finally getting into the mood for school and I just stayed up till 1AM yesterday to finish maths. /yawns/ I should write the next NYT Bestseller titled “Life of a Sad Student” (just kidding!). And I should visit my pillow (not kidding). ANYWAY!! Sunday Post :)
THE FANTASTIC BABIES
Dark Seraphine by Kasonndra Leigh
A Song for Julia by Charles Sheehan-Miles
Speechless by Hannah Harrington
Thank you Kasonndra, AToMR Tours and Harlequin for the books!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- If you’re participating in the DAC, my Top Ten 2013 Debuts might help! (CAN’T. WAIT.)
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows… Not my best cup of tea :/
- Ever wondered why unfollows happen? How do you react? Share with me!
- Here’s an excerpt and giveaway for The Crescent Chronicles by Alyssa Rose Ivy.
- My review of The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams, SPAZZ!!!
Jamie from The Perpetual Page-Turner shares her obsession over book acknowledgements and I really love the examples she gave! We all know writing a book is a long and tiring process but these moving, heartfelt thanks are just <3 I’m going to be reading every single one of them acknowledgements too, that’s where we really learn about the author!
Blogging Scandals are on the rise again. Wendy Darling from The Midnight Garden posted her experience with a plagiarist and so did Giselle from Xpresso Reads, with screenshots of word-lifting. It’s kindof… Depressing :(
Heyho how’s this Sunday?