I feel like I’ve been gone for a very long time and… OKAY, yes I have…
Because August was The Month of ENDLESS BOOK RELATED TRAILER RELEASES!! Mortal Instruments, Divergent, Percy Jackson, Catching Fire… I was shamelessly drooling over the trailers, replaying them 384323094 times and jumping around the place like a caffeinated kangaroo. :]
AUGUST IN ONE PICTURE
AUGUST IN ONE WORD
For just about everything that’s happening!!
5 THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN AUGUST
1. Happy 48th Birthday Singapore! ♥ My class did Car Wash for the annual Fundfair (part of National Day celebration) and that’s us posing with Shiny Red Car post-Car Wash.
2. Cross-Country Run. I’m never an athletic/running type of person so YEAH! Was really proud of myself after finishing the course of Cross-Country despite probably looking like a dead horse HAHAHA
3. TRAILERS. TRAILERS. TRAILERS. asdfghjkl!!!!! *peeks up from YouTube* Did anything else even happen? o_o
4. Piano Grade 8 (aka THE LAST) exam. URGHH. GROSS. I’m bad at this! *not gonna touch that thing ever again* YAY ME.
5. Had a childhood-best-friends gathering! We’ve never been in contact for almost 8 years, and the meeting was mostly pizza and awkwardness but it was nice to see all them again :)
I’m still undecided if I should frame this book up for worship or dump it into an incinerator and watch it BURRRRRN. EEKS!!
2. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Official Theatrical Trailer (2013) HD
So much more promising than Hunger Games– we actually get to SEE THINGS HAPPENING. WOW.
3. Ice cream Mooncakes<3 Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone!
FAVOURITE QUOTE FROM A BOOK I READ IN AUGUST
“One of the Silent Brothers is here to see you. Hodge sent me to wake you up. Actually he offered to wake you himself, but since it’s 5 a.m., I figured you’d be less cranky if you had something nice to look at.”
JACE YOU ARROGRANT BRAT.
TOP 3 MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO IN SEPTEMBER
September is always my favourite month of the year. You’ll know why ;)
1. Singaporean book bloggers meet-up!! The lovely Emily from .FlutterealFlight., Sel from Bookcase to Heaven and I are going out to read books, sip coffee, and watch The Mortal Instruments. SOUNDS PERFECT TO ME!
2. *DUN DUN DUN* MY BIRTHDAY ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ My mom was asking me that day what kind of birthday cake I want, and I’m just all “MOONCAKES OMNOMNOM”. Maybe one day my birthday will fall on Mid-Autumn Festival!
So tell me, how did August do for you? New August craves and faves? Psyched about all the new book-turned-movies too? I do feel slightly apprehensive, and afraid they’ll tear my favourite books apart but ahh wells!! STILL EXCITED. Your thoughts? Share them in the comments below!